|Description: The keystone of Inclusive Kids is that all the money raised, all the donations received, goes directly back to the Sunshine Coast and Moreton Communities. This means, 100% of all donations received, are distributed back within the Sunshine Coast and Moreton Communities through an individual grants process.
Inclusive Kids Community Grants are designed to:
* Extend the capacity of a family to care for their child.
* Decrease and eliminate social economic disadvantages, through housing support, medical assistance, and / or educations access etc.
* Advance an individual’s participation in community life.
* Support an individual to live in the community of their choice.
* Provide equipment that assists with day to day life.
Inclusive Kids provides grants up to $4,000, for people aged 0 – 18 years, who are experiencing disadvantage.
The Community Grants fund has been developed for members of the community, living with disadvantage and who are not eligible for other form
|108 Parker St|
|Find Us Online|
|Referral Link https://www.thegivebackcampaign.com/refer/?re=5580cebccd540
|Share us on Social Media|